Tuesday 27 August 2013

Spotlight ~ Drako

Author Spotlight

·         Biography
Drako was born in 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri. He is mainly a fantasy writer, though he also writes some poetry and general fiction. He is very active on both twitter and facebook and has his own website at www.drakosden.net which is frequently updated with news on his books and fun extras. When he isn't writing, he's busy helping take care of his nieces, playing videogames, reading, promoting, and spending time with family.


·         Five facts about me you don’t know

1.       My books are set in places I’m familiar with (whenever in the real world settings)
2.       I hate my own poetry
3.       I have to multitask when I’m writing or doing anything else. Can’t focus on one thing at once.
4.       I haven’t given the title to my last two books
5.       I have a special weakness for any romance and erotica. They’re just absorbing.
·        

Interests and hobbies

Writing, reading, Videogames, board games, wrestling (specifically WWE)




·         Books
1.       The Lost Dragon
2.       The Dragon Witch
3.       Fatal Healing
4.       Heir of Mjölnir
5.       The Dragon Hunter’s Guide


·         If I could write with anyone it would be-

Sherilyn Kenyon. She’s one of my all-time favourites and our subject matter can be similar. I think we would flow nicely together.



Please feel free to add anything else you want. The aim is to sell yourself.
Twitter: @drakosden
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Drako











No comments:

Post a Comment